Personal Finance 102–Intro to The Next Level
Managing income and expenses is a crucial component to ensure money is available to pay the cost of achieving our financial goals. If expenses exceed income on a regular basis, meeting financial goals, such as buying a car or house, establishing an emergency saving plan, paying to go to college or funding retirement, will be difficult to achieve.
Within this course students will discover how create income streams and manage their expenses to help find the money to pay for their goals. Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to discover sources of income and expenses and how they relate to achieving financial goals by learning;
After completing this course, students will have learned:
- The relationship between income and expenses.
- Money-management strategies to achieve goals.
- Personal financial skills required for future.
- To identify ways to save.
- To analyze reasons to save.
- Income spending issues.
- To identify and effectively apply strategies for managing money resources.
- To design, justify, and adjust budgets.
- Effective strategies for improving personal management.
- To develop and evaluate a personal budget.
- Reasons for taxation and uses of tax revenues.