Learn How to Build Wealth Volume 4–Through a Business and Real Estate
Owning a business and investing in real estate are additional ways many use to build wealth. Whether SMART financial goals are being met through the sale of a business or revenue from real estate property finding the right wealth building strategy that utilizes our skill set is important to identify.
Within this course students will discover how to build wealth to pay for their goals by running a business and owning real estate property. Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to understand saving, investing, and retirement planning by learning:
After completing this course, students will have learned:
- Financial resources needed for specific goals including retirement lifestyles.
- To identify opportunities of entrepreneurship and self-employment.
- Ways to increase asset value by reducing borrowing costs.
- Options for purchasing financial assets to achieve goals.
- To identify types of investment vehicles.
- To select appropriate financial products to achieve different financial goals.