Learn How to Build Wealth Volume 3–Introduction
Investing in paper assets like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds form the cornerstone to building wealth. Once SMART financial goals are determined paper assets can be used to help meet needs. Selecting the right paper asset class that corresponds to the right risk and reward tolerance will play an important role.
Within this course students will discover how to build wealth to pay for their goals by using paper assets (stocks and bonds). Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to understand saving, investing, and retirement planning by learning:
After completing this course, students will have learned:
- Financial resources needed for specific goals including retirement lifestyles.
- Options for purchasing financial assets to achieve goals.
- To analyze the relationship between risk and reward.
- Effective investment practices.
- To compare short and long term investments.
- To identify types of investment vehicles.
- To compare risks and rewards of savings and investments.
- To select appropriate financial products to achieve different financial goals.